WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 550 hotels & resorts across six continents.
Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
Double TreeWarm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
Tapestry Collection by HiltonA collection of hotels that gives you the peace of mind to travel independently.
Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
Tru by HiltonA revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
Call 1-800-HHONORS (+1-800-446-6677) 24 hours a day, 7 days for hotel reservations or any questions you may have. For international telephone numbers, click 'Get Support' below.
British Airways & Hilton Honors Q1 2015 Promotion – Full Terms and Conditions
- The competition is being run as a joint promotion between British Airways Plc (“BA”), of Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB, Registered Number 1777777, England, Hilton Honors Worldwide L.L.C (“Hilton”).,of 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102, USA (together, the “Promoters”).
- This competition is only available to eligible participants (“Eligible Participants”, or in the singular, an “Eligible Participant”). An Eligible Participant is a person who is a member of the British Airways Executive Club, a resident in the United Kingdom (excluding residents of Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over and who enrolls onto the “Hilton Honors Program” (“Program”) during the Competition Period. Employees of British Airways or Hilton , or their affiliates will not be Eligible Participants. British Airways reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this prize draw, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) below.
- To enter this competition as an Eligible Participant, an entrant must enroll onto the Program between 00.01 15 January 2015 and 30 April 2015 Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) (“Competition Period”), by visiting and registering on www.hiltonhhonors.com/BAQ12015comp. No late entries will be accepted.
- Membership of the Program (“Program Membership”) is subject to the terms and conditions of the Program, which can be found at http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/index.html. The Program Membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Hilton.
- Two winners will be randomly selected from those Eligible Participants who have enrolled on the Hilton Honors Program during the Competition Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Mauritius prize will consist of two return tickets for British Airways World Traveller Plus flights to Mauritius on selected BA flights departing from London Gatwick to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport before November 30, 2015 subject to availability, for a six night stay on a dinner bed and breakfast basis at the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa. The prize will be confirmed to the winner on May 18, 2015 or around by email. This will be followed up by a telephone call if details are available. The winner will be selected at random and the process managed by Avios. If the prize remains unclaimed after May 27, 2015 or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at BA's discretion and will be notified via email/telephone. The Promoter's decision will be final and not subject to appeal and no correspondence will be entered into. Hilton Mauritius Resort and Spa must be booked 45 days prior to arrival.
- The Rome Prize will consist of two return tickets for BA Club World flights to Rome on selected BA flights departing from London Heathrow to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport before 31 December 31, 2015 subject to availability, must be booked 30 days prior to arrival for a four night stay on a bed and breakfast basis at the Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resort. The prize will be confirmed to the winner on May 18, 2015 or around by email. This will be followed up by a telephone call if details are available. The winner will be selected at random and the process managed by Avios. If the prize remains unclamed after May 27, 2015 or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at BA’s discretion and will be notified via email/telephone. The Promoter’s decision will be final and not subject to appeal and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one Winner per competition draw and the Winner from the first draw will be excluded from the second draw.
- No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
- No third party or bulk entries are permitted.
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one winner from the Eligible Participants will be chosen to be the recipient of the Prize, at random. Avios Group Limited are the independent notifying body for the competition and the Avios Group Limited will notify the winner.
- Once the winners of each Prize (“Winner”) has been chosen, the Winner will be contacted via email or telephone (as applicable) on or around 18 May 2015. Each winner will then have until 12.00 noon EST on 27 May 2015 by which to confirm their acceptance of the prize (“Claim Period”). If the Winner is contacted via email, the Winner must confirm their acceptance of the Prize in writing within the Claim Period by sending an acceptance email to email@example.com. If the winner is contacted by telephone, they must confirm their acceptance of the Prize in writing within the Claim Period to Avios, Astral Towers, Betts Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XY.
- If the Winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the Prize is declined by the Winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants’ entries at the Promoters’ discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that the Promoters cannot locate any potential winners, the Prize may go unawarded. The Promoters’ decision will be final and not subject to appeal and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Mauritius Prize is valid for travel on selected BA flights between 6 July 2015 and 30 November 2015 inclusive, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Travel must be complete by 30 November 2015. BA reserves the right to limit the number of prize seats available on any flight. It is possible that there may be no prize travel seats, even though other seats are still available in the same cabin. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that the Winner is unable to book their preferred flight(s).
- The Rome Prize is valid for travel on selected BA flights between 17 June 2015 and 31 December 2015 inclusive and is subject to availability at the time of booking. All Travel must be complete by 30 December 2015. BA reserves the right to limit the number of prize seats available on any flight. It is possible that there may be no prize travel seats, even though other seats are still available in the same cabin. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that the Winner is unable to book their preferred flight(s).
- BA reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the Prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- The Winner is responsible for any additional expenses not specified as being included as part of the Prize, including but not limited to all incidental expenses.
- The Prize Flights’ winner’s travel companion must be aged 18 or over. These terms and conditions apply to both the Winner and the companion. Both tickets must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be split. Tickets must be used on the same journey, on the same day and the same flights.
- Where available, the Prize Flights’ tickets (“Tickets”) will be issued as e-tickets. All transportation taxes, fees and charges are included. Tickets cannot be upgraded, transferred, sold or exchanged.
- Flights are subject to availability and capacity control and must be booked at least 14 days in advance of travel. BA reserves the right to limit the number of prize travel seats available on any flight. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that the Winner and/or their companion are unable to book their preferred flight(s).
- The Winner may only book flights from BA operated mainline flights. The starting point is London Gatwick and the flight must be direct to Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International for the Mauritius prize. The starting point is London Heathrow and the flight must be direct to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino for the Rome prize. Travel on BA franchise, code-share and alliance airlines, domestic connections, transfers and other add-ons are not included. Once booked, no changes can be made to tickets.
- The Winner his/her travelling companion are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining inoculations that may be required to visit the destination that is their prize. BA recommends that all passengers consider travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any flight.
- Any other incidental expenses are NOT included in the above prizes and will not be paid for by BA or Hilton Honors. For the avoidance of doubt, BA and Hilton Honors will have no liability in relation to travel costs associated with the prize.
- Aside from those specifically stipulated in these Terms, any other incidental expenses relating to the Prize Flights are not included in the above prize and must be paid for by the Winner and/or their guest. In addition, the Winner is responsible for any income or use tax assessed in connection with the Prize Flights.
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any Avios programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s), or special offer(s), by BA or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates. Avios points will not be awarded for travel under this promotion. Prize Accommodation cannot be used in conjunction with the Program and Hilton Honors points will not be awarded for the use of the Prize Accommodation under this promotion.
- All BA and third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize apply.
- The BA General Conditions of Carriage will apply to the Prize Flights (see ba.com).
- The notice and conditions of contract contained on each Ticket or itinerary will apply.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs, telephone malfunction or other such causes
- The Promoters do not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their prize within the Claim Period.
- All prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable.
- No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should any of the specified prizes become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Promoters or such third parties.
- By entering the competition you assign to the Promoters the complete copyright and all other rights in or to any entry or the content contained within any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. In addition, upon request you will provide the Promoters with a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such entry or make use of the content contained within any entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other materials, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, the entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for the Promoters or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights the entrant is granting, to use the entry or the content contained therein.
- Where imposing such condition is legal, by entering this competition you agree to take part in any publicity in relation to the prize draw if you are invited to do so by the Promoters. Participation in the competition constitutes the Winner’s (and companion’s, if applicable) consent to BA’s and its agents’ use of the Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and county, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration and you confirm that you will obtain from any guest whom you invite, permission for the promoters to use their name and likeness, for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Information collected from entrants is subject to the Promoters’ Privacy Policies, copies of which can be obtained from:
- http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/promotions/privacy-policy/english.html; and
- The Winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, between 28 May 2015 and 5 June 2015, to Liz Hunt at Avios, Astral Towers, Betts Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XY.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the Promoters’ control.
- The Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms or any promotion related to the promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, BA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Promoters’ failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms, the Promoters and their affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. The Promoters’ total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with entry to the competition by the Eligible Participants shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the Eligible Participant. BA and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms or otherwise in relation to the event for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant or their guest in any way. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude or limit BA’s or its affiliates’ liability for death or personal injury resulting from BA’s or its affiliates’ negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
- These Terms apply to every Eligible Participant attending the event or entering the competition with no exceptions.
- If any of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Promotional materials form part of Terms. These Terms will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
- This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The promoter of this prize draw is British Airways plc (BA), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered Number 1777777, England.
- This promotion is only open to eligible participants. An eligible participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club Member (membership terms and conditions apply). To be eligible for this offer, you must be (1) be a member of Hilton Honors; (2) select British Airways as their Double Dip earning preference partner and ensure their Hilton Honors profile is set to “Points & Miles™ (3) register online at www.hiltonhhonors.com/BAQ12015comp before April 30, 2015 - member must register prior to check out; and (4) complete an eligible week night/weekend stay at any participating hotel or resort in Europe, Middle East and Africa within the Hilton Honors portfolio from January 15, 2015 through April 30, 2015 (Promotional Period). All Hilton Hilton Honors terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions, see http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/index.html.
- Base & Bonus Mileage: Earn 1 base Avios award per 1 USD spent per stay during the Promotional Period. In addition, earn 1,500 bonus Avios on a first stay at the following brands: Hilton; Waldorf Astoria; Conrad; Doubletree by Hilton; Hilton Garden Inn and Hilton Grand Vacations Club. At Hampton by Hilton earn 500 Avios on a first stay during the promotional period. Earn 2,000 bonus Avios on a second completed stay at the following brands: Hilton; Waldorf Astoria; Conrad; Doubletree by Hilton; Hilton Garden Inn and Hilton Grand Vacations Club. Earn 600 Avios at Hampton by Hilton on a second stay during the promotional period. Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash.
- A “stay” is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Specifically excluded from the definition of “stay” are the following types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs. Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms; NET Group rates; Series Group or IT Group rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and “opaque” channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. Hilton Honors Points (or stay credit) may not be earned (including as a Member benefit) for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays.
- Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, per Eligible Participant, based on double occupancy during the Promotional Period. There is no maximum on the number of stays per Eligible Participant during the Promotional Period.
- Allow up to six weeks after qualification, and after promotion has ended, for Avios to be credited to your account. All British Airways Executive Club program rules apply. Hilton Honors membership, earning of Points and Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions.
- Award Avios are issued subject to British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without any liability to customers for doing so. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Airways or Hilton Honors offer or promotion.
- This promotion is provided by Hilton Honors incorporated and registered in USA] with company number 1016187 whose registered office is at Hilton Honors Worldwide LLC, 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102, USA and British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.
- Click here for participating properties in Europe, Middle East and Africa