WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 550 hotels & resorts across six continents.
Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
Double TreeWarm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
Tapestry Collection by HiltonA collection of hotels that gives you the peace of mind to travel independently.
Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
Tru by HiltonA revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
Call 1-800-4HONORS (+1-800-446-6677) 24 hours a day, 7 days for hotel reservations or any questions you may have. For international telephone numbers, click 'Get Support' below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Points & Money Rewards™
- What is the new, flexible Points & Money Rewards™ payment slider?
Our new and improved Points & Money Rewards™ perk allows Members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money using a slider. Hilton Honors Members have even more flexibility and control to choose their preferred combination of Points and money, to pay for any hotel stay at more than 4,900 properties. They can still redeem a reward night using only Points, or redeem Points & Money Rewards™ in increments of 1,000 Points, starting at 5,000 Points.
- Why did Hilton Honors change Points & Money Rewards™?
This benefit was designed based on feedback from our Members, as well as comprehensive research and user experience testing. It was designed to be simple to use and proved value to the Member by giving them more choices in redeeming their Points and booking their travel. Our program benefits and the ways that Members previously booked hotels - like using only Points for a reward night – are still available.
- How do I plan for my next trip if the number of Points is variable?
As the Points price can flex depending on the hotel and date, you can search future time periods to quickly get a sense of typical redemption requirements. With the new payment slider, you’re able to determine your preferred combination of Points and money. Plus, if you don’t have enough Points for the number of nights you’d like to stay, you’ll be able to use Points & Money Rewards™ to find the combination that is right for you.
- Can I still get a reward night?
Yes. You can still book reward nights using only Points. This benefit is simply an additional way you can enjoy your Points.
- Can I use this tool when booking at any Hilton hotel around the world?
The Points & Money Rewards™ slider can be used to make reservations at more than 4,900 Hilton properties around the world. At this time, the slider tool is not available when booking a stay at our Hampton Inn hotels in Mainland China.
- How often will the Points price change?
Just as hotel room rates fluctuate, the number of Points required for a reward stay may vary in real time as well. With this change, we’re able to offer our Members lower Points prices during many off-peak periods.
- Do Points & Money Rewards™ change how I earn and receive my Hilton Honors elite status and benefits?
As before, Members will still achieve Hilton Honors status through stays, nights, or Hilton Honors Base Points. All Points & Money Rewards™ stays and nights will continue to count towards the achievement of Hilton Honors status. Base Points are earned on the money portion spent on a stay, but are not earned on Points redeemed. Members with elite status will continue to receive their elite benefits on all Points & Money Rewards™ stays.
- How does the new Points & Money Rewards™ benefit work? Where do Hilton Honors Members go to use it?
Hilton Honors Members can book a stay using the new Points & Money Rewards™ slider by visiting HiltonHonors.com, a specific hotel’s website, the Hilton Honors app, or by calling our dedicated customer care center at 1-800-4-HONORS. Once a Member selects their dates and room options, they will be able to use the slider tool to determine the combination of Points and money they’d like to use. The slider can be used in increments of 1,000 Points, starting at 5,000 Points.
- In what increments can Points and money be used with the flexible payment slider?
Hilton Honors Members can use Points and money in increments of 1,000 Points, starting at 5,000 Points. The money amount will vary based on how many Points are selected.
- When will Members be able to use the flexible payment slider and the other new benefits?
The slider tool will become available in late February 2017.
- What is changing about Hilton Honors award redemptions? Will it now cost me more Points to redeem?
While a reward night can still be booked the same way it always has been, we’re now introducing a Points slider to give our Members more flexibility to use nearly any combination of Points and money. In addition, the pricing of award redemptions is now more flexible. That means when our hotel rates are lower – during off-peak periods, for instance – our Point redemption price can go lower than before. Additionally, we are currently using the hotel’s peak redemption price from the old model as the continued maximum threshold for redemptions using Points & Money Rewards™. For example, a Category 10 previously topped out at 95,000 Points, and in late February 2017, those hotels will still not require any more Points than that.
- What’s happening to hotel categories with the rollout of slider?
The pricing of award nights now flexes depending on the hotel, the level of daily demand, and the room rate. As a result, when our hotel rates are lower – during off-peak periods, for instance – our Points prices can also be lower than before.
- Will the slider be available on the auction platform?
For now, the slider is only available for room night award redemptions.
- Does this affect the reservations I made before the launch that occur on a date after the launch? What happens if I change/cancel/re-book a reservation after this has launched?
All reservations made prior to late February 2017 will still be honored the way they were booked. If a Member chooses to change a reward reservation after the launch, the Points price of the stay will be subject to the latest rates.
- Is this available on all dates at all Hilton locations?
Beginning late February 2017, Hilton Honors Members can use the slider tool at more than 4,900 properties within the Hilton portfolio, available anytime with no blackout dates.
- Am I able to use Points & Money Rewards™ to book through travel agents or online travel agents?
This benefit, along with many others like free Wi-Fi and an exclusive Member discount, can only be accessed when booking directly through Hilton channels.
Beginning late February 2017 Hilton Honors Members can use the Points & Money Rewards™ slider tool on HiltonHonors.com, Hilton brand sites, Hilton’s call center, and the award-winning Hilton Honors app.
- Does the new offering affect how Members earn Hilton Honors Points?
Members will still earn the same number of Hilton Honors Points as before based on the hotel brand and the Member’s tier. In addition, Members will be able to earn Points for the money portion paid on stays when using Points & Money Rewards™.
- How will I know how many Points I have left in my account when using the slider tool?
The total number of Points available in your account can be viewed by logging in on HiltonHonors.com and visiting the Account Overview page. If you don’t have enough Points in your account while booking a stay using the slider tool, you will be given the option to purchase more.
- How does Hilton determine the combination of Points and money for the slider tool?
Redemptions are the same value across the full range of the slider -- Points are always consistent, and so is money. The slider is simply a tool created to provide our Members with more flexibility when choosing how many Points versus the money they would like to put towards their stay.
For example, if a hotel room costs $100 a night or 20,000 Points and you slide to use 50% dollars and 50% Points, it will cost $50 and 10,000 Points.
- How will I know if full redemption or Points & Money Rewards™ is a better deal?
As a Hilton Honors Member, you’ll always have the option to book with all Points, with Points & Money Rewards™ or just with money. You can compare the options before you book to see what works best for you. It’s also important to note we’ve set up Points & Money Rewards™ so it unlocks the same value per Point as an all-Points redemption.
- How many Points does it cost to redeem a reward night?
We invite Members to visit Hilton.com and our Hilton Honors app to check reward night pricing and try the slider starting in late February 2017.
- Can the Points & Money Rewards™ flexible payment slider be used to book all types of rooms?
Yes, the slider can be used to book all types of rooms from standard rooms to suites.
- Can I modify or change a reservation made using Points & Money Rewards™? If the price changes since I originally booked my stay, will my rate change?
Reservations made using Points & Money Rewards™ can be changed as long as they fall within the specified cancellation policy. If a Member chooses to change a reward reservation after the launch, the Points price of the stay will be subject to the latest rates.
- Where are Upgrade Rewards?
Upgrade Rewards have been merged into Points & Money Rewards™. With the Points & Money Rewards™ slider, Members are still able to use Points to book upgraded room types.
- Can I still buy Points?
Yes, you can still buy Points the same ways as before – via HiltonHonors.com, on the reservation check out page or by calling our customer care department.
Points Pooling FAQs
- What is Points Pooling?
Points Pooling will allow Hilton Honors Members to combine their Points with family and friends to book a stay. With this perk, a Member (and up to 10 others) will now be able to combine their Points. For example, if a group of friends are taking a trip together and individually don’t have enough Points to cover their entire stay, they will now be able to combine their Points, free of charge, into one account to unlock new redemption opportunities.
- Is there a fee to participate in the Points Pooling program?
No, there is no fee to participate in Points Pooling.
- How many people can contribute to Points Pooling?
A total of 11 Hilton Honors Members can pool their Points together. One Member initiates the pooling and up to 10 other Members can contribute.
- Can you use Pooled Points for just room rates or can it be used for non-room rewards including Amazon and experiences?
Yes, once Points are pooled, they can be used for any room or non-room reward product, including the experiences available on the Hilton Honors auction platform, Amazon Shop with Points and any other non-room reward products.
- Can you combine Pooled Points with money?
Once Points are pooled they can be used for any room reward product, including a Points & Money Rewards™ reward reservation.
- What is the minimum/maximum number of Points that can be pooled?
A Member can transfer a minimum of 1,000 Points and a maximum of 500,000 Points into a pool in a calendar year. A Member can receive up to 2 million Points in a calendar year.
- Do I need to create a new “pooled” account?
No. Members can use their existing account.
- Are there particular qualifications you must meet to be able to pool Points?
To use Points Pooling, you must be an active Member and have a minimum Points balance of 1,000 Points.
- When will Points Pooling be available?
Points Pooling will become available in the spring of 2017.
- When will the Points be shown in the other Member’s account and be ready for use?
The transferred or pooled Points will be available for use at the time of transfer, but please allow up to 24 hours for pooled Points to show up when you log in to your account
- Where and how do I pool Points once I have a group of Members that want to combine Points?
All Points Pooling activities will be transacted online via HiltonHonors.com.
- What can I do right now to transfer Points to another Member?
You can still transfer Points to another Member by calling the Hilton Honors Customer Care phone number at 1-800-4-HONORS.
- What’s the difference between Points Pooling and Points Transfer?
Points Transfer is a 1:1 transaction, while Points Pooling allows for combining Hilton Honors Points with up to 10 other people (11 including yourself).
- After I send Points to a friend for Pooling, what happens if he/she cancels the trip? How can I get my Points back?
If your friend has to cancel his/her trip, he/she can simply transfer the Points back to your account for free.
Amazon Shop with Points FAQs
- What is Amazon Shop with Points?
Hilton Honors is joining forces with Amazon – one of the world’s largest retailers – as the first-ever hotel partner to participate in Amazon Shop with Points. Shop with Points gives Members the ability to pay for purchases of just about anything on Amazon.com using their Hilton Honors Points.
- How do I use Hilton Honors Points to pay for an order?
To use Hilton Honors Points to pay for part or all of your purchase, you must first link your Hilton Honors account to your Amazon account. Once you are ready to purchase, proceed to checkout through your Shopping Cart. When you choose your payment method for the purchase, you can choose the amount of Points you wish to apply.
- Are there any products I can't buy using Shop with Points?
With Shop with Points, you can buy millions of products on Amazon.com – including everything from extravagant gifts to everyday household items.
- What is the Points to dollar ratio?
We’ll share more on this closer to launch in the spring, but we are committed to offering the best possible value for our Members.
- Are any other hotel or airline loyalty programs offering the ability to use their program’s Points on Amazon?
No, Hilton is the first hotel partner to participate in Amazon Shop with Points.
- Is there a fee for using Hilton Honors Points for Amazon.com purchases?
No. Using Hilton Honors Points on Amazon.com does not require a fee.
- When will Amazon Shop with Points using Hilton Honors Points become available?
Members will be able to redeem their Hilton Honors Points for purchases on Amazon.com beginning in late spring of 2017.
- How will this affect the Hilton Honors Shopping Mall?
When the Amazon partnership goes live in the spring, Hilton Honors Members will be able to purchase goods with their Points on Amazon.com. While the Hilton Honors shopping mall will not be active in the U.S. as of this date, it will remain active in all other countries.
- Do I need an Amazon account to participate?
Yes, you must have both Amazon and Hilton Honors accounts to participate.
- Can I utilize this benefit if I live outside of the U.S.?
Yes, this benefit is something that can be used by all Hilton Honors Members via the Amazon.com site. At this time, this partnership does not apply to other Amazon sites like Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.jp. If a Member outside of the U.S. chooses to use this benefit on Amazon.com, they should keep in mind that they will need to pay the shipping fees from the U.S. to their location.
- Is this similar to the partnership Amazon has with credit card reward programs?
Yes, the mechanics and user experience of this partnership are very similar. Once a Member’s Amazon and Hilton Honors accounts are linked, the option to pay for purchases with Hilton Honors Points will always automatically populate during check out as long as a Member has Hilton Honors Points in their account.
New Diamond Benefit FAQs:
- What is the new Diamond benefit?
Exclusively for Hilton Honors Diamond Members who meet the criteria below, this new benefit allows them to extend their Diamond status for an additional year beyond when it would have otherwise expired, should they be unable to qualify for any reason.
- Who is eligible for the new Diamond benefit?
Members who meet the following criteria are eligible for the new Diamond benefit:
Must currently be a Diamond Member, have earned Diamond status for at least 3 years, but the years do not need to be consecutive.
AND Have completed stays totaling at least 250 nights, paid or reward
OR Have accumulated 500,000 Base Points or more since joining Hilton Honors.
Essentially, there are two (2) combinations that will qualify a Member for the New Diamond Benefit:
3+ years at Diamond and currently at Diamond with at least 250 nights (paid or reward)
3+ years at Diamond and currently at Diamond with at least 500,000 lifetime Base Points
- Do Bonus Points count towards achieving the criteria?
No. As with our Diamond status criteria, only Base Points are eligible. Points earned via bonuses, promotions and/or co-branded credit cards do not count towards meeting these criteria.
- How many times can I use this benefit?
Qualifying Members may enact this benefit once throughout the lifetime of their membership.
- Am I eligible if I previously had Diamond status?
To take advantage of this benefit, a Member must meet the criteria and currently be a Diamond Member.
- Does the new Diamond benefit count towards my Lifetime Diamond requirements?
The year of Diamond status granted by enacting this benefit does not count towards fulfilling the Lifetime Diamond year requirement. However, Base Points and nights earned throughout that year will count towards the Lifetime Diamond Base Points and night Points requirements.
- If I did a status match, does that year of Diamond status count towards this benefit?
No, a year in which a Member did a status match will not count as a year of eligibility for this benefit.
- How long does the Diamond status granted by this benefit last?
If a Member elects to use this benefit, their Diamond status will be extended for an additional year beyond when it would have expired otherwise.
- What happens at the end of the status year when I have applied this benefit?
At the end of the year in which this benefit was applied, Members will need to have completed the normal requirements to maintain Diamond status. If Diamond requirements are not met, Members will be placed in the tier they achieved in accordance with the program terms.
- When will Members who qualify be able to use this benefit, and how can I apply it?
Members who qualify and wish to use the benefit can visit the following site for more information: HiltonHonors.com/DiamondStatusExtension. Members can also call 1-800-4HONORS or visit this link to contact us with any questions on how to use this benefit.
- How do I find my program-to-date years at Diamond, nights and base points?
Members who wish to know their program-to-date years at Diamond, nights, and base points can call 1-800-4HONORS or visit this link to contact us.
- What if I decide that I want to save this benefit for a later time, but I have already elected to use my one-time extension?
Once a Member elects to use this one-time offer and the extension is applied to their account, this action is considered final and is not reversible. Please determine the best time to use this benefit according to your personal travel situation before submitting your request through the online form or by telephone. Remember, you can only use your Diamond Status Extension once, so use it when you really need it.